Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SOLD! - 1993 Collings OM3 Acoustic Guitar $3050


SOLD! - 1993 Collings OM3 Acoustic Guitar - $3050

After my eBay Auction for the Collings closed (unsold), I was contacted by Steve
who was still hoping to buy the Guitar... and he did!

"Lady Schneider was a great help and support throughout the transaction. Being a relative e-bay and Paypal novice, it was great to be working with someone I found I could trust absolutely, and who took the time and effort to help me every step of the way; to help me reap the reward of the transaction and obtain a guitar which I have wanted to have for a long time. Thanks Lady S - it was a pleasure having you in my corner, even though you had no obligation to be there!"

Steve Goodchild
Service Manager Heavy Oil & Shell Canada EP
Houston, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment